Sunday, April 15, 2012

"WHY I LOVE HUNTERS"



"WHY I LOVE HUNTERS"
As soon as I walk in the door to begin my shift at HUNTERS PALM SPRINGS, I am immediately in a good space.  It doesn't matter the time of day just having the customers say hi and ask how everything is going puts me in a good mood.
Many times I have dreaded going to work but since starting here at Hunters two years ago this has never been the case .  Hunters is always a fun atmosphere and the staff are like a large family for many of us.  We try to work together as a team to keep the bar running smoothly.  

We have great managers and upper management who are easy to work for.
So to sum it up the great customers and friendly hard working staff make Hunters bar a great place to be.  As a bartender or as a customer I always enjoy my time at Hunters. I usually enter the bar with a smile and leave laughing.

Mary Bongard

Proud Member
of TEAM HUNTERS,
Palm Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment