Friday, May 17, 2013

DJ ChubJim, Podcast, Make You Pop...





HUNTERS PALM SPRINGS presents
OUR VERY OWN DJ ChubJim

Make You Pop Molly At 3am

A break from my normal podcasts, this one is a little out of the ordinary of what I normally mix. Gone are the happy uplifting vocals, the Sunday T-Dance feel and the hands in the air anthems. But don't fret...That vibe will be back in my next podcast. 

Listen and Enjoy !! 
TRACK LIST: 
--------------------------------------------------- 
GET LUCKY-DAFT PUNK (MHAND REMIX) 
BEAM ME UP-CAZZETTE (KILL MODE) 
MAKE YOU POP-DIPLO (ULTIMIX) 
212-AZAELIA BANKS (ULTIMIX) 
MOLLY-CEDRIC GERVAIS (X-MIX) 
3AM ETERNAL-SERGE DEVANT 
EVERYTHING I GOT-KRISTINE W (SUBGROOVER) 
I LOVE IT-ICONA POP (ULTIMIX) 
BRING IT BACK-FREEMASONS (EXT MIX) 
SUIT & TIE-JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE (MIKE RIZZO/HEDRUSH) 
SHAKE THAT-GIMM+ICKY (CASEY ALVA) 
DO IT AGAIN 2K13-RAZOR & GUIDO(EDSON PRIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment