Monday, December 16, 2013

HUNTERS Fort Lauderdale


Dear Friends-

Hunters Nightclubs is pleased to announce the opening of their newest nightclub. The people that have
brought you Hunters Palm Springs and Hunters Chicago now bring to you Hunters Ft. Lauderdale.
Formerly known as Boom nightclub, Hunters Ft. Lauderdale is located in the Shoppes of Wilton Manors.
Our goal is to provide the same great service, reputation and product to the communities of southern
Florida as we have for over 30 years at our other locations. We want to preserve the best of The Boom
nightclub and add to that the best of Hunters nightclubs.
We understand that the current nightclub
market on Wilton Drive is competitive but we are confident that we will offer a unique experience that
will compliment neighboring businesses rather than compete.
We ask for your patience in the next few weeks as we will be making some minor modifications in
policy, promotions and service. As for our space, we will be remodeling starting sometime in January or
February. The new space will feature a clean, comfortable and modern open space.
We invite everyone to come over and say hello.
Patrick Hunter,

General Manager

3 comments:

  1. Hey I just wanted to take this time to welcome you to the neighborhood. I am Jaclyn St James the Sunday night T dance disco diva. Sal and Richie Rich can explain more lol. I usually do a lot of club promoting and spreading the word for parties among dancing with the men on Sundays. But I really just wanted to say welcome and congrats. I am so very happy that the club will hopefully get a very nice facelift. I do hope that I get the opportunity soon to meet ya for I am very excited. My well wishes to you and this new endeavor , See ya soon love always Jaclyn St James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for investing in our community here in Wilton Manors. You are welcome and I personally look forward to meeting you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter's Chicago was my first bar experience back in 1985.......I look forward to reliving those memories....

    ReplyDelete