Thursday, April 17, 2014

LATRICE ROYALE, "LOOK OUT!" at Hunters Fort Lauderdale

 

"Just when you think Latrice Royale is done; here I go again", affirms the iconic LATRICE ROYALE as she embarks on the next pathway of her life, her performance, her evolution! "LOOK OUT, HERE I COME!", she exclaims! 
Now find Miss ROYALE every week at HUNTERS FORT LAUDERDALE performing for YOU! Stay close to the Hunters Fort Lauderdale Facebook Page for showtimes and exclusive Latrice Royale updates. 

The Name is “Latrice Royale”
I am a California native that was born in the early 70s
I have been studying and perfecting the art of Female Impersonation for over 20 years.  My career began with a dare and it was during that First performance that I became hooked. Since my beginning I have worked extensively and primarily within the State of Florida.

While I have won various local titles and crowns in Florida, I believe that it is now time. It is time for me “Latrice Royale” to spread these wings a bit further.  Most people that have never seen Latrice Royale perform; want to know what they’re getting themselves into when they book Latrice Royale for a show.
Well first and foremost it is important to understand that a show by Latrice Royale is no ordinary show.  What you and your guest are about to encounter is an Adventure. An adventure that neither you nor your guest will ever forget. My motto is “Diversity is the Key to Captivating an Audience” I hold a high regard to professionalism, and making sure my audience is satisfied.
This simply means that, when it comes to my audience and my performance whatever it is that I must do… (Within reason) I will do. Latrice Royale can entertain a White House dinner party; to a Wild Child tear-in it up at any given Circuit Party. (excerpt from http://latriceroyale.com/about/)

No comments:

Post a Comment