Thursday, March 26, 2015

Do You Love DJ-ing at HUNTERS?, pt.2

Q: (Hunters) DJ ChubJim, Why do you LOVE DJ-ING at Hunters Palm Springs?


A: (DJ ChubJim) I love DJing at Hunters because it is a fun environment with a broad range of customers from early 20 somethings to much older who appreciate the genres and styles of music videos I play during my DJ sets. I play close attention to make sure every customer feels comfortable at Hunters by offering a wide range of music video selections to keep everyone entertained. I enjoy playing the retro music videos during my Fur Friday and Sunday Funday Happy Hour DJ shifts. Hunters management is always ready to listen to my ideas, and suggestions to keep Hunters the number one place in Palm Springs to come to for adult beverages, to see and hear great music videos, catch a great show like flamBOYance, or The Troupers, sing your heart out at our weekly Karaoke night, play pool, darts or trivia and also dance the night away under our amazing light show. My fellow co-workers, and management staff are the best people in the local nightclub industry, and we all bond like family. Hunters has also given me many opportunities to showcase my DJ talents with DJing many functions held at Hunters like the annual White Party and Pride Beer Garden Parties, and more.

A: (Hunters) Thank you DJ ChubJim for keeping all of our Spirits Elevated!



No comments:

Post a Comment