Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Thanksgiving & I'm Thankful, by Eddie Matarazzo


That time of year to be thankful;

I am so thankful for my partner of twelve years Joel and my four Dachshunds, my home and most of all my family in Boston and my family here in Palm Springs (friends and co workers at both Hunters who are my family). I am so grateful to wake up every day and have a wonderful job to go to with the best customers anyone could ask for who I have grown close to over the last thirteen years. I love that I can exchange stories of our lives and actually know that they care and that I care about them. I am Thankful for a wonderful life, career, but most of all the people and several best friends in my life who make every year a blessing.

Keep your spirits elevated always!
Eddie, Bar Manager, Hunters Palm Springs 

No comments:

Post a Comment