Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Thanksgiving & I'm Thankful, by Jen Seymour


IT'S THANKSGIVING AT HUNTERS PALM SPRINGS & I'M THANKFUL
It is that time of year when many people reflect upon what they are thankful for in their lives.  Here are my thoughts as this year comes to an end.    I am thankful for my family.  Although they are far away, I know they are only a phone call away.  For my Palm Springs family, who all keep me grounded each in their own way.  For my friends, old and new, who I know I can count on in times of need.  I am especially thankful for true friends.  For as I grow older, I have become witness to the scarcity of true unconditional friendship. I am thankful for past and present relationships, because I have learned something from all of them.  
I am thankful for all the career opportunities that I have been given.  I am blessed to belong to a company where I consider everyone I work with a friend. Where mutual respect is commonplace and everyone works incredibly hard towards one common goal. A place where diversity is celebrated instead of repressed.
My hope for the future is to keep this thankful perspective, not just once a year, but on a daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment